About Me

My photo
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
This blog is dedicated to the low-carb menu challenge presented by Jimmy Moore. I'm living the Louisiana low carb lifestyle, where low-carb is the new way to go ! I live southwest of New Orleans, Louisiana....have three awesome kids. We are deep down in the heart of sweet Cajun Country, where we kick back and relax, go hunting, fishing, or make groceries! My doctor told me that my blood pressure numbers were getting too high, so I had to loose weight. She challenged me with ten pounds in three months. That was October 7, 2008. I lost 26 pounds !!! In February of 2011, I found that I had gained a few pounds more than I would have liked, weighing in at 170 pounds. I had to get back into the swing of living the low carb life again !! I am loving the 'low-carb' style and wish to contiue it . I exercise three times a week at the gym, and off the 'off' days, I learn to RELAX !! November 2011, finds me in different circumstances -- a new lifestyle, great community of friends and a challenge to keep that 45 pounds that I lost OFF. Feel free to read my blog, browse around, or just sit a spell!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

"Two for Two "



Today for lunch, I had chicken salad, lettuce and tomato on two slices of the low carb bread I made yesterday.

For dessert, I had 1/4 cup of blackberries and three strawberries cut up and drizzled with whipped cream topping.

I worked out for two hours at the gym this morn. I weighed in at 139 & Lost TWO MORE POUNDS ! THIS makes the second week in a row I lost two pounds, Yippee !! Since Oct. 7, 2008 , I have lost a total of 25 pounds !!

I think by changing up my routine, and doing more repetitions, its beginning to pay off big time.

Now that I have my low carb bread made -- I'm all set :)

Have a Blessed Day :)

Bayoubabe

8 comments:

NewVision said...

Hey Bayoubabe,
Way TO GO on the two pounds!!!
I was talking about your low carb bread today at work. A friend of mines says she has a bread machine that I can have, she just has it in storage. I'm SOOOOooooo excited to try the LC bread. I love Flaxseed!
She is bringing it to me on Thursday. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanks for posting it!
Have a great day,
~Jo

bayoubabe said...

That's wonderful !! ; We expect pictures now, and dont be afraid to add a pinch of salt OR some more splenda.

Bayoubabe. Congrats on your find !! Free is for ME :)

Harry/JP said...

Wonderful news, Bayoubabe!

And that's a delicious looking lunch.

Keep up the good work!

Jimmy Moore said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Bayoubabe! Great job!!!

Vadim said...

Babyubabe, you sexy girl! Way to go! Isnt you husband a bit more jeolus, now that you look so irresistable to other men?

bayoubabe said...

That's 'Simply Irresistible ", darlin :) LOL

pooti said...

Congrats on the bread Bayoubabe. I'm glad things are working for ya!!! You are doing great!

bayoubabe said...

Thanks Pooti ! Jimmy thank you for your kinds words and inspiration :)

Bayoubabe

Total Pageviews