About Me

My photo
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
This blog is dedicated to the low-carb menu challenge presented by Jimmy Moore. I'm living the Louisiana low carb lifestyle, where low-carb is the new way to go ! I live southwest of New Orleans, Louisiana....have three awesome kids. We are deep down in the heart of sweet Cajun Country, where we kick back and relax, go hunting, fishing, or make groceries! My doctor told me that my blood pressure numbers were getting too high, so I had to loose weight. She challenged me with ten pounds in three months. That was October 7, 2008. I lost 26 pounds !!! In February of 2011, I found that I had gained a few pounds more than I would have liked, weighing in at 170 pounds. I had to get back into the swing of living the low carb life again !! I am loving the 'low-carb' style and wish to contiue it . I exercise three times a week at the gym, and off the 'off' days, I learn to RELAX !! November 2011, finds me in different circumstances -- a new lifestyle, great community of friends and a challenge to keep that 45 pounds that I lost OFF. Feel free to read my blog, browse around, or just sit a spell!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Monday... so good to me :)











Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

I having a marvelous Monday here !

Its been beautiful weather lately. I had the chance over the weekend to go visit our property we purchased not long ago. Its a nice two acre spread, completely cleared. I learned a lesson though.. ALWAYS bring along one of those regular self-proppeled lawn mowers, lol..

Can you believe we got the Gravely (its like a Toro Lawn "Machine") as I call it, one of those 360 degree models like they have that hurry up and mow the lawns of football fields). Anywho we got the Gravely, STUCK twice. It must have rained on our property, and even with the beautiful dry weather we've been having this March in Louisiana, the North Shore of Lake Pontchartrain musta got a deluge last Friday.

Everything is in blossom, and today I feel like I'm in Blossom ! LOL. I had a really good workout the two-hour kind with both cardio and weight machines. The pool at the club is scrubbed and painted.. only waiting for warmer weather before they fill it ! I cannot wait !

I weighed in today. I was 132 pounds, down yet another pound ! :) Yeah for meeeeee :)

I'm not trying to loose anymore weight, but lest face it, if it happens, so be it.
So now I'm down 32 pounds from the original 164. How do ya like Those Numbers ???

I'm eating good. Yesterday I pigged out, and ate at Mc Donald's. I had a double cheeseburger and YES I ate the bun. Its all about the bun, when you are carbing out.

I hope everyone else is doing well in their weight loss. :)

Today, I have not eaten yet. I just got back from a good dental cleaning, and my mouth still hurts.. but I do have some chicken salad prepared, which I will eat on wheat bread.

Have a Blessed Day , everyone :) ENJOY !

Bayoubabe

1 comment:

Harry/JP said...

Congrats on losing yet another pound, BayouBabe! :-)

Total Pageviews