About Me

My photo
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
This blog is dedicated to the low-carb menu challenge presented by Jimmy Moore. I'm living the Louisiana low carb lifestyle, where low-carb is the new way to go ! I live southwest of New Orleans, Louisiana....have three awesome kids. We are deep down in the heart of sweet Cajun Country, where we kick back and relax, go hunting, fishing, or make groceries! My doctor told me that my blood pressure numbers were getting too high, so I had to loose weight. She challenged me with ten pounds in three months. That was October 7, 2008. I lost 26 pounds !!! In February of 2011, I found that I had gained a few pounds more than I would have liked, weighing in at 170 pounds. I had to get back into the swing of living the low carb life again !! I am loving the 'low-carb' style and wish to contiue it . I exercise three times a week at the gym, and off the 'off' days, I learn to RELAX !! November 2011, finds me in different circumstances -- a new lifestyle, great community of friends and a challenge to keep that 45 pounds that I lost OFF. Feel free to read my blog, browse around, or just sit a spell!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Universe of Valentine

This is a beautiful poem written by Denman (Bruce) Watson , Jr. of Franklinton, La. Enjoy !


The Universe of Valentine

In the Beginning there was only God:
with love in his heart;
the deep, deep affection of Valentine.

The word is love;
the excitement of "God's Heart: is just fine;
togetherness of universe love:
is "My Valentine."

So God created the heaven and the earth;
The Valentine of the universe.

Six days of heavenly love;
rolled around in God's heart;
until the complete development of God's love
"The Valentine of the Universe."

God carried the universe in his heart
from the beginning to no end:
"The Valentine"
of a true, true, friend.

A friend forever;
that's what God is:
the only , only "Valentine"
that will let you live.

Then God made man the
Valentine of his love;
a deep, deep, affection
from up above.

The garden of paradise was
their first home;
the heavenly Valentine
did roam.

Adam and Eve were there names;
the beautiful, beautiful love in God's heart,
The Valentine of physical life.

The offspring of God's love;
the recording history of Valentine;
the feeling is all man's;
the Valentine from God's hands.

Physically, physically, true:
love in the whole universe
the Valentine of yesterday
today, and tomorrow, and the future.
The fulfillment in God's heart:
the center of love:
the Valentine of eternal life.

Physically God has done all things for me.
The love in God's heart is "My Valentine".

The love of God's own hands:
the love that fought the battle
to the promised land:

God give himself so mankind could win:
The Valentine to eternal life.

-------------------------------------------

Remeber that 'special somone' on Valentines Day !

Have a Blessed Day !

Bayoubabe

No comments:

Total Pageviews